(206) 594-1126



Renters insurance

If you rent a house or an apartment, your landlord’s insurance only covers the cost to repair the building if there is a fire or other disaster. Your property losses, as well as your liability risks, are not covered. Your landlord’s insurance will also not be there for you in the event of a theft, either. A Renter’s policy will protect your belongings like clothing, furniture, electronics, and other valuables. Equally as important, this policy will protect you if you are liable for injury or damage to someone else or their stuff.

Some important coverage options to consider include:

  • Theft coverage: This is essential coverage; it provides protection if your personal property is stolen.
  • Replacement cost coverage: Replacement cost coverage pays to completely replace lost items, regardless of the current value. You need this as a safeguard against appreciation in the value of your personal property.
  • Water backup option: Protect yourself against damage caused by backups from sewers and drains.
  • Valuable articles coverage: Family heirlooms and valuable collections deserve special coverage, and you may need valuable articles coverage to properly protect your jewelry, art, collectibles, antiques, and memorabilia.
  • Personal liability coverage: Protect yourself and your finances if you are sued for causing accidental bodily injury or damage to the property of others.


(206) 594-1126


(509) 505-5566



facebook instagram linkedIn